About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Malaysia
I am Realistic, Confident, Happy, and Funny. but I have attitude problem of Temper. That's why i am still single. who can bear with my temper, please come forward. I'll consider u. I am indeed searching for my Mr. Right :) . Currently persuing my Degree of Fashion Design at UiTM Shah Alam. I am a Malay, Java, Bugis, Minang, Banja, and all kind of mixes. but in the end, i am just a Malay girl. I have a loud voice, so u don't need a speaker instead of having ME! :D Enjoy!

Tuesday 1 November 2011

Trainee Admin..

Salam.
Annyeong.
Bonjour.


hey, just a short entry.. to promote to my readers that i am currently a trainee admin *yeah, they have it* at page K-Pop Fever.

and to KPopers!
Please like this page.. XD thank u!

i have been chosen by the highest admin. thanks to Admin K!
this will need me to active in that page as a trainee along this month..
and my admin name is 'Trainee_UnnieD_'

we'll see how far i can go on this page.. :D
hopefully i can make it trough the process and be an admin.. 
because u know how am i respond to this KPop thingie.. :D *i loveeeee it like a bacteria on your skin! EWWWW~*



comel kan 2PM? hihi


sarang a.k.a Love
MissD

No comments:

Post a Comment