About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Malaysia
I am Realistic, Confident, Happy, and Funny. but I have attitude problem of Temper. That's why i am still single. who can bear with my temper, please come forward. I'll consider u. I am indeed searching for my Mr. Right :) . Currently persuing my Degree of Fashion Design at UiTM Shah Alam. I am a Malay, Java, Bugis, Minang, Banja, and all kind of mixes. but in the end, i am just a Malay girl. I have a loud voice, so u don't need a speaker instead of having ME! :D Enjoy!

Saturday 1 October 2011

Contest #1 - Contest Best Photo of Me by Mayalisa!!

Salam.
Annyeong.
Bonsoir.

wow, unbelievable how active i am with this new blog.. 
this time, i wanna try my luck by joining a contest by this cute blogger..

click the banner if u are excited to join, like me! :D

i wanna say this before u see my picture..

i am not pretty,
i am not a good photgrapher,
i am just me.. :D
v
v
v
v
v



i bet on this picture...
it is the best picture i can get.. haha!
after a little editing and words adding, this is the result.. 
hope u like it Maya Lisa! :D
p/s: the little kid is my niece.. the girl holding the kid is a single.. who want to try can call her at 017-2xxxxxx.. :PP

sarang a.k.a. love,
MissD

8 comments:

  1. auchak !

    TQVM for joining dear ! edit kreatif maya suke. originality ada. best of luck sayang !


    APPROVED by Maya Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. kim heerul - hehe mestilah.. nk cube nasib.. hoho

    Maya- thanks yah.. pilihlah sy.. wuuuu *begging* hik3

    ReplyDelete
  3. ni pasal ape ni? x phm lh..he2..

    ReplyDelete
  4. atika - ni pasal contest yg maya lisa ni anjurkan.. sje je tag2 u..
    jom join.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeke..x pelh..thanks..

    ReplyDelete
  6. atika - ok x mengapa.. tiada paksaan.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. jln2 sini..gd luck yer..jom singgah n drop jejak ke blog akak..

    ReplyDelete