About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Malaysia
I am Realistic, Confident, Happy, and Funny. but I have attitude problem of Temper. That's why i am still single. who can bear with my temper, please come forward. I'll consider u. I am indeed searching for my Mr. Right :) . Currently persuing my Degree of Fashion Design at UiTM Shah Alam. I am a Malay, Java, Bugis, Minang, Banja, and all kind of mixes. but in the end, i am just a Malay girl. I have a loud voice, so u don't need a speaker instead of having ME! :D Enjoy!

Wednesday 9 November 2011

Sorry, Friend!~

Salam.
Annyeong.
Bonjour.


sorry, friend. for having u trouble *maybe?*
saja je nak mengenakan kawan aku sorang nih. bukan apa.
sebab tengah bosan yang terlampau dan rasa pening menyelubungi kepala otak!


my dizzy get worst when he even ask me how's my work. ommo!
i didnt touch my work yet. because i'm having my fever and dizziness..
so, i got a plan on him..
hihi 
sorry ya friend!
tapi beliau agak siot sikit ye, bila aku suruh melawat and he gave me all the reasons.. funny pown ada.
anyway, he is a hillarious buddy. good to have friend like u. u make my day, today!~ :D


p/s: oh ya. i just learn how to put this fb cut. thanks to Anis Adila!~ hoho


sarang a.k.a. love
MissD

No comments:

Post a Comment