About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Malaysia
I am Realistic, Confident, Happy, and Funny. but I have attitude problem of Temper. That's why i am still single. who can bear with my temper, please come forward. I'll consider u. I am indeed searching for my Mr. Right :) . Currently persuing my Degree of Fashion Design at UiTM Shah Alam. I am a Malay, Java, Bugis, Minang, Banja, and all kind of mixes. but in the end, i am just a Malay girl. I have a loud voice, so u don't need a speaker instead of having ME! :D Enjoy!

Tuesday 27 September 2011

OK, FINE!

Salam.

Bonsoir!! (bon-swahr) *french said 'good evening*

what is this about the 'fine' thingie?
urghh!~ need no more explaination..
not about me arguing with anybody..

it is just.. errr...
'someone' loved me.. haha!~

really!..
i just got a LOVE LETTER from 'him' this evening.. 
saying that he love me..

duhh!~ a crazy guy wouldn't do that either..
okay.. okay..

i've been fine..
it is not about 'how are u doing' thingie.. NO!!

i got a 'LOVE LETTER' from my university's guard.. 
thank u for parking at unneccessary place yeah..


okay, it is my fault.. 
OK FINE!
*Guard is giving me a summont*

sarang,
MissD

No comments:

Post a Comment