About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Malaysia
I am Realistic, Confident, Happy, and Funny. but I have attitude problem of Temper. That's why i am still single. who can bear with my temper, please come forward. I'll consider u. I am indeed searching for my Mr. Right :) . Currently persuing my Degree of Fashion Design at UiTM Shah Alam. I am a Malay, Java, Bugis, Minang, Banja, and all kind of mixes. but in the end, i am just a Malay girl. I have a loud voice, so u don't need a speaker instead of having ME! :D Enjoy!

Thursday 29 September 2011

Segment #3 - Let's Join Bloglist Genk!!

Salam..
Annyeong..
Bonsoir..

huh, i am very good at blogwalking right now *self-pointed*
have joined many segment.. 

okay, it's only 3, for now.. will keep it up until everyone knows me..hihi

this time, i join GenkCorner

it's just a simple step..
*not STEP by KARA, ok..*

click here for the extra information..
and then, she ask to tag a friend.. who am i gonna tag? err...


sorry, didint know many friend.. yet.. :D


sarang a.k.a love,
MissD

3 comments:

  1. terjah sini dri segmen yg sama.. salam kenal :)

    http://mizznana11.blogspot.com/2011/09/jom-join-bloglist-genk.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. dr segmen same

    http://ridzwanzones.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete