About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Malaysia
I am Realistic, Confident, Happy, and Funny. but I have attitude problem of Temper. That's why i am still single. who can bear with my temper, please come forward. I'll consider u. I am indeed searching for my Mr. Right :) . Currently persuing my Degree of Fashion Design at UiTM Shah Alam. I am a Malay, Java, Bugis, Minang, Banja, and all kind of mixes. but in the end, i am just a Malay girl. I have a loud voice, so u don't need a speaker instead of having ME! :D Enjoy!

Sunday 17 June 2012

난 포기! - I Give Up!!

Salam. 
안녕.
Bonjour.


seriously, NAN POGI!! it's mean i give up. why am i giving up?
this is all because of this ONE GUY.. 

because of him i give up.
because of him i'm brokenhearted
because of him i cried
because of him i dont want to love anymore...

it hurts.. deep inside.

the story begin
.............................................................................................................................................

him: hey, wanna go to the belia's concert which have Teen Top and Dal Shabet?
me: OF COZ! let's. but i'm too lazy to drive through the jammed area in putrajaya.
him: nevermind, i fetch u..
me: *smile* ok then. 
*p/s: he's my crush*

6.45 we met in shah alam. went straight to putrajaya. but we were lost and i started to drive his car. reached putrjaya at 8.30 pm.  went to Alamanda coz he said he need to see his friend first.
me: ok, nevermind. afterwards we can still go.
him: but hey, i need to change cloths first, please help me look for one. 
me: alright.. *as u all can see, i never say no to him*
after every shops we entered and came out with nothing, he give up. 
him: nevermind lah. we go to McD je. no need to change.
me: whatever, it's u who need to change not me. *laugh*

when we were walking towards the McD, he saw The Reject Shop and entered it. and i sighed. coz it's the 10th shop that we entered!
in that shop, he actually tell me everything. EVERYTHING~

him: i feel uneasy to bring u to see my friend.
me: why? is it ur Gf or what? *as u know, i just randomly asked.*
him: u know i never date right? u never see me date right? *my heart started feels nervous*
me: *just nodded.. speechless..*
him: we dates in a place like this or just siting and eat meals. *bbamm!!! feels like an arrow just penetrate through my chest
i am hurt.....just the right place/shop that he chose.. 'THE REJECT SHOP' yeah, i've been reject in this shop!
me: *cannot show him my dissapointment here. i must be tough!* nevermind then, give me your car key and i'll stay in your car. u just go and see her.
him: are u gonna be alright? *why u ask??! silly*
me: yeah, just fine.

and i waited an hour and a half in the car till he came and we drove BACK TO SHAH ALAM!
can u believe that???
1) why would he willing to fetch me in shah alam when he's from port dickson and go straight to putrajaya then?
2) why he bring me along when he knows he gonna meet his gf?
3) i never know he had a gf till that moment...
4) he broke my heart very deep........ will never heal.

i hope their relationship wont last longer after what he did... it's not that i pray for their relationship to fall.. but u just imagine how brokenhearted i am that time. far from home, nobody's besides me and only sit in the car for more than an hour.....
how sucks my life is!!!


DEAR MALAY GUYS, I JUST FEEL GIVE UP ON U GUYS COZ GIVING ME SUCH A HARD TIME.... i give up on u guys... seriously...it might be hard to heal my heart now after what he had done. i have had enough of these. no more games guys. 

DEAR GIRLS, if u think i'm not supposed to be like this, u girls should know this; this is my 5th times being heartbroken and this one takes 3 years after the 4th one.. who wouldnt feel down? if i'm wrong pls correct me and show me what malay guys can do...


if u were me, what would u do?? tell me...


p/s: wanna finish my study with flying colors and get the hell out from malaysia. coz i'm just sick of malay guys.. no offense, but i've had enough..


사랑헤 a.k.a love
MissD

2 comments:

  1. be patient jela miss'D,...sy pun pernah patah hati banyak kali,.. cinta xberbalas la kata kan,.. xpernah nak terbalas pun,.. so better study until dpt kerja,.. btw miss'D lebih baik crazy in love with Junho,...hati xsakit,.. be chill dear,.. >_<V

    ReplyDelete
  2. sakit kan klw cinta x berbalas neyh..
    btul jugak. baik crazy in love with junho je. hati pown x sakit.. luls~~ XD
    btw, thanks..

    ReplyDelete