About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Malaysia
I am Realistic, Confident, Happy, and Funny. but I have attitude problem of Temper. That's why i am still single. who can bear with my temper, please come forward. I'll consider u. I am indeed searching for my Mr. Right :) . Currently persuing my Degree of Fashion Design at UiTM Shah Alam. I am a Malay, Java, Bugis, Minang, Banja, and all kind of mixes. but in the end, i am just a Malay girl. I have a loud voice, so u don't need a speaker instead of having ME! :D Enjoy!

Saturday 24 September 2011

New Style : Ribbon??

Salam.


this evening, i went to eat at McDonalds.. it was a long time since i ate during Ramadhan.. craving for some GCB.. okay i'm so last year.. GCB is outdated.. no more GCB beybeh.. no luck.. so i ordered my usual lunch meal; spicy chicken mcduluxe.. nyum nyum.. eat while storying with my friend.. *oh yeah, i've invited my friend to accompany me because no one wants to accompany me*.. 

hey, let's go back to the topic! 

i want to tell u guys about the staffs.. they are wearing scarf with a BIG ribbon on their head.. when i say BIG, it is REALLY BIG!! :D

it is the size of their head.. 

anyway, it is good if u want to attract more people to come.. *what? isnt it they already have many people come in ant eat?* haha!!

fine. fine.. i just stop here..

Love, 
MissD

No comments:

Post a Comment