About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Malaysia
I am Realistic, Confident, Happy, and Funny. but I have attitude problem of Temper. That's why i am still single. who can bear with my temper, please come forward. I'll consider u. I am indeed searching for my Mr. Right :) . Currently persuing my Degree of Fashion Design at UiTM Shah Alam. I am a Malay, Java, Bugis, Minang, Banja, and all kind of mixes. but in the end, i am just a Malay girl. I have a loud voice, so u don't need a speaker instead of having ME! :D Enjoy!

Sunday 25 September 2011

Once a Senior, Now a Classmates.

Salam.

when a new semester was open, everyone expected that we had change during the long holiday *it is very long! no lie.*.. but the truth is, everyone is still the same.. the different is only the 'thingie' in our pocket (money okay!).. some have experienced in working and some were lazying at home doing nothing *talking bout self*.. 

say Hello to new semester and this sem we got a new classmates which once were our Senior from Perak.. 
"Err, hello senior!"
"Hello, junior! eh, classmates lah!"

this is what happened to us (fastrack buddies).. the beginning feels like an A.W.K.W.A.R.D moment.. and now it's been 3 weeks and things get better..
hoping that we will have a great bond by working together.. since our batch has the smallest members of all.. 

 "Hi, we are classmates!~"


Love, 
MissD

No comments:

Post a Comment