About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Malaysia
I am Realistic, Confident, Happy, and Funny. but I have attitude problem of Temper. That's why i am still single. who can bear with my temper, please come forward. I'll consider u. I am indeed searching for my Mr. Right :) . Currently persuing my Degree of Fashion Design at UiTM Shah Alam. I am a Malay, Java, Bugis, Minang, Banja, and all kind of mixes. but in the end, i am just a Malay girl. I have a loud voice, so u don't need a speaker instead of having ME! :D Enjoy!

Monday 24 October 2011

Work, Never Done!

Salam.
Annyeong.
Bonsoir.

sigh*
today have been a very tiring day.. whole day facing my assignment (illustration).. 
actually i can finished it by last friday.. but because of laziness filling up, and saturday is a FREE DAY!~ so, sunday is the day to finish it all!~ 
even if i can't get a sleep, it's okay.
wanna know what kind of work i've been doing?
let's check it out a bit..



the original pic.

after the colour separation.

colouring in the process. with the frame on the right side.
 

unfinish part: hand and necklace and eyes.
oh, when will this project be done?
3am? 4am?
and i'm still here in front of laptop.
while my work isn't finish yet..
omoo!!


gotta go!

sarang a.k.a. love
MissD

No comments:

Post a Comment