About Me

My photo
Shah Alam, Malaysia
I am Realistic, Confident, Happy, and Funny. but I have attitude problem of Temper. That's why i am still single. who can bear with my temper, please come forward. I'll consider u. I am indeed searching for my Mr. Right :) . Currently persuing my Degree of Fashion Design at UiTM Shah Alam. I am a Malay, Java, Bugis, Minang, Banja, and all kind of mixes. but in the end, i am just a Malay girl. I have a loud voice, so u don't need a speaker instead of having ME! :D Enjoy!

Thursday 14 June 2012

Nan Chingu Isseo-yo : Mr-Knows-Everything..

Salam.
안녕
Bonjour.


After looooooong time didn't update, now MissD is back with new slot! *yeayyy
...........................................................................................................................................

I have a friend. 
oh, how i wish my friend is straight. coz what else can we find in men rather than good-looking, smart, intelligence, knowledgeable, and Mr-knows-everything right??  
i cant say his name of course. but he is quite a perfect package lah. but he's different from other guys.. wait, he's not guy.. LOL! *syhhh, he'll know if u speak to loud* :)

this friend i've been talking bout is a half-guy *if u know what i mean*. but yet, he's my best buddy! he help me a lot in my subjects. excluded the sarcasm words comes out from him. i don't care bout his words, coz i talk sarcasm too u know.. teehee XD

he's been a nice guy i mean buddy..
my other friends always said "Hey, make him straight lah, who knows, maybe u guys can be together" aigoo, now what words is that?? oh, i wish he never know bout that.. LOL
i've dream bout him that one day. saying that he's straight and all this while, he's been acting.. weird dream and it gives me creepy!. huhu.

anyhow, i just wanna say here that: Friend, u gives me hope to live this journey and continue struggling all this while. oh, i am soooo lucky to have u around. hope that our friendship stays forever... hey, let's go to the kpop concert one day huh! :)
love u lah, Chingu!!


oh, yeah.. and he is skinny too.. LOL!
p/s: a lot of my other friend would fall in love with him. hurmmm~~
stay cool yeah.. :)

사랑헤 a.k.a love
MissD

No comments:

Post a Comment